• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

52-week 10 (spoiler alert)

9 posts in this topic

Black Adam is in it. I thought he looked good without his cape, but this issue he has a cape on, and it looks pretty cool.

Oh ya, what's up with the Mr Mind skin? Is he growing?

Well the issue threw me for a bit because Perry was about to fire Clark for not doing such a good job lately but in the Supes books Perry has been praising him for having been there more and doing better stories and basically being focused on his job where before he obviously couldn't. But with the whole "Super-Nova" thing I guess we are seeing the beginnings of all that. Kind of tired of the "History of the DCU" back up story... but since its pretty much caught up to the Infinite Crisis, which obviously is going to be covered in issue #11 I wonder what will replace it for the next 41 weeks?

Well the issue threw me for a bit because Perry was about to fire Clark for not doing such a good job lately but in the Supes books Perry has been praising him for having been there more and doing better stories and basically being focused on his job where before he obviously couldn't. But with the whole "Super-Nova" thing I guess we are seeing the beginnings of all that. Kind of tired of the "History of the DCU" back up story... but since its pretty much caught up to the Infinite Crisis, which obviously is going to be covered in issue #11 I wonder what will replace it for the next 41 weeks?

Well, you are aware that its only 10 weeks after IC in 52, while the Supes books are 1 yr later, right? thumbsup2.gif

Agree on the History stuff - very stale. Can't wait for the change they have coming up.

Well, you are aware that its only 10 weeks after IC in 52, while the Supes books are 1 yr later, right? thumbsup2.gif

Agree on the History stuff - very stale. Can't wait for the change they have coming up.

Yeah, I do know its only been 10 weeks...That's why I mentioned that I figured this was the beginning of Clark getting on Perry's good side.