• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 on Ebay! No one mentioned this yet?

8 posts in this topic

I'm impressed that anyone can tell very much from the small scan. Perhaps when I was younger I could see the scan better? Imagine asking $40,000 and showing a relatively small scan? I guess you can ask for a larger picture?

Now I'm waiting for a Neatstuff defender to claim that everyone can see the details on the book. It must be time to see the optometrist?

I'm impressed that anyone can tell very much from the small scan. Perhaps when I was younger I could see the scan better? Imagine asking $40,000 and showing a relatively small scan? I guess you can ask for a larger picture?

Now I'm waiting for a Neatstuff defender to claim that everyone can see the details on the book. It must be time to see the optometrist?

Obviously you need a pair of glasses. I can see EVERY detail 100% accuracy. Sheesh. tongue.gif

I can still remember buying this book off the stands and reading it. Then I saw the back cover and decided to cut it out like it said. I hung it up on my wall with glue. My mom was not to happy about that. This was during the depression so I didn't want to spend the money on a frame if I could buy another 20 comic books with that money!