• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOES ANYONE HAVE HIGH RESOLUTION SCANS OF DETECTIVE 34 & 36 INTERIOR COVERS?

9 posts in this topic

Try to find someone that has loose covers to other GA DC's that came out same month as Detect # 34: More Fun 50, Adventure 45, Action 19, Superman 3, All-American 9.

Detect # 36 month matches More Fun 52 (probably don't want to cut up this comic!), Adventure 47, Action 21, Superman 3 (again as it may have been reprinted due to hi-sales), All-American 11 (I may have this).

Reminder that your GA comic has indeed been shipped. headbang.gif

Inside front cover of All-American 11: top of ad says Long & short wave radios; bottom right hand corner Johnson Smith & Co Dept 510B Detroit.

Inside back cover of A-A # 11: top of ad says Diving Submarine; Johnson Smith & Co Dept 510 ad.

Don't know if this is of any help in your research.

These are high resolution scans. I will try to get more scans but it will take a day or two!! Sorry!!!! As for the resolution, I will do my best to get a higher resolution.

Note: Pics 2 and 3 are from restoration docuements.

Do you want me to rescan the second pic with the front and interior covers? (ENLARGE!!)