• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Amazing Spider-Man 41 Very Good RHINO app REDUCED PRICE!!

12 posts in this topic

I'm getting lots of looks but no real feedback.

Since I'm new here, could some of the vets post comments. Am I grading too soft? Is the price too high?

I want be a valuable contributor here, so any assistance would be appreciated.

Well, a VG/VG- grade doesn't seem too far off but it's tough to see from the fairly distant pic.

Also, remember that low-grade, fairly common SA books tend to go for much less than guide value.

A quick glance on ebay shows that someone with a nicer copy than yours has a BIN of $40 on it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ebay Rhino

Well, a VG/VG- grade doesn't seem too far off but it's tough to see from the fairly distant pic.

Also, remember that low-grade, fairly common SA books tend to go for much less than guide value.

A quick glance on ebay shows that someone with a nicer copy than yours has a BIN of $40 on it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ebay Rhino

Thanks. I've actually got a scanner coming next week so I'll be able to improve upon the images.

As for the price, I will take offers if anyone is interested in making one.

Craig

You've got that one priced at 80% of guide assuming the grade is spot on.

You're better off just listing what you'll accept vs taking offers on the boards. On a low grade book like this 40-70% of guide (for accurately graded books) is pretty common pricing on the boards. Remember good graders are here with no ebay fees, good buyers and sellers abound. Keys you can get better percentages. Don't expect to get rich here, but you will find many willing buyers and some great sellers.

Good luck and welcome to the boards.

I'm getting lots of looks but no real feedback.

Since I'm new here, could some of the vets post comments. Am I grading too soft? Is the price too high?

I want be a valuable contributor here, so any assistance would be appreciated.

Because you asked (which was smart) the flaws in the book suggest it will fetch a VG- price (regardless of technical grade) not based on OS but on the current FMV. My guess is the reasonable hope for that book on these boards is $30, probably from someone in the UK where dollars are cheap. But I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get that. Most ASM in low grade is VERY plentiful.

You might want to try participating in some of the forums,as well. This is a place for forumites to sell to other forumites. Folks that simply post books to sell don't get a huge response.Spend a week or so joining in on some topics and you might get better results.