• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey, Somebody named kingofrulers bought a FF #1 on ebay last night!

32 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif Thanks for congratulating me on this purchase catskillmike and pointfive! I've never owned an FF #1 before. acclaim.gifLooked like a solid copy for the price. Looks like a classic 1.8, with off-chance at 2.0 in my opinion (really off-chance; probably 1.8). But heck, I think slabbed 1.0's have been in the $400 range. I'll certainly take this one! I was VERY suprised nobody bid on it.

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

When I was single with no kids and no mortgage , I almost had a nice copy for a few hundered , now I settled for a f-vf copy of the 1966 record reprint recently for $50. Most people who see it think its the original and I just go with it . lol.

Looks to me like the three open edges of that book were trimmed with a pair of scissors...just so you know what you're getting into (from reading the auction, I'm guessing there's a no return policy in force). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks to me like the three open edges of that book were trimmed with a pair of scissors...just so you know what you're getting into (from reading the auction, I'm guessing there's a no return policy in force). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought the right hand edge looked trimmed...still, to get a huge key like this, trimmed or not, isn't a bad thing. smile.gif

You guys might be right on the trimming. Not a big deal considering it is already low grade though. To me it looks like the top and right edge are possibly trimmed. I don't see any reason to suspect the bottom edge though, other than because the other two edges look to have been trimmed.