• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Call me and I'll end this auction,...

24 posts in this topic

...am I reading this wrong or is he actually stating in his E-bay description that he will end the auction early if you call him and the price is right?... confused-smiley-013.gif

Lois Lane #1

I've already reported this format to feeBay and they, of course have not done anything about it. confused-smiley-013.gif

...am I reading this wrong or is he actually stating in his E-bay description that he will end the auction early if you call him and the price is right?... confused-smiley-013.gif

Lois Lane #1

I've already reported this format to feeBay and they, of course have not done anything about it. confused-smiley-013.gif

You're a taddle-tale 893whatthe.gif

Lois Lane #1

You're a taddle-tale 893whatthe.gif

That would be tattle t-a-t-t-l-e . . . grin.gif

And, it's a listing violation sumo.gif

KoR you gotta understand, any time I report a listing it a blatant violation. Like charging $35 to ship a slabbed book that they are listing for 99 cents.

That sort of thing.

Those types of violations only hurt eBay by scaring off buyers and sellers.