• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Thank You" to any of you who chose not to snipe...

7 posts in this topic

this 35c variant auction.

I completely forgot to increase my bid (which was sitting at $310)... so to all of you who chose not to snipe the auction, I thank you. smile.gif

And Paul, just let me know which ones you want scanned... I'll be happy to...

Just make sure you leave feedback at the proper time for this auction tongue.gif

I completely forgot to increase my bid (which was sitting at $310)... so to all of you who chose not to snipe the auction, I thank you. smile.gif

And Paul, just let me know which ones you want scanned... I'll be happy to...

Good lord! That is easily three really nice pre-codes for me!

PS - seriously - glad you got it for a few dollars less than your max!

I was really surprised at that auction myself. I had it in my watch list, but assumed that daffy, darth and all the other mongoloids would be all over it, so I let it slide...

I was really surprised at that auction myself. I had it in my watch list, but assumed that daffy, darth and all the other mongoloids would be all over it, so I let it slide...

I was too busy reading your love diary threads with Valiantman that I forgot all about this. grin.gif

Lighthouse--thanks for offering on the scans. If it's not too much trouble, I could use scans of all of the 35 cent ones. I don't have any of them. As soon as I get in the house, I'll be setting up some new pages on my site.