• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This An Auction or What?

45 posts in this topic

You would think he would spend just a bit of time doing a better layout foreheadslap.gif

That is the reason that I stopped reading it. I would invest the little bit of money it would take to get a good layout if I had something like this to sell.

Why even put this on Eay . I would think this might be a collection to contact a dealer (unless he is a dealer) about it or sell it in peices . Why pay the huge ebay fees and mess of having to ship. Seems on the up and up but there are things about this auction that say "Be Carefull" . WHy the awful layout. Like its created to confuse and disorient. But again I repeat all indications is that this is legit.

If I did bid I would probally want to see it before I pay. Even fly to California. Hey if your going to spend $50K or more on a comic collection its worth the plane ticket.

Why even put this on Eay . I would think this might be a collection to contact a dealer (unless he is a dealer) about it or sell it in peices . Why pay the huge ebay fees and mess of having to ship. Seems on the up and up but there are things about this auction that say "Be Carefull" . WHy the awful layout. Like its created to confuse and disorient. But again I repeat all indications is that this is legit.

If I did bid I would probally want to see it before I pay. Even fly to California. Hey if your going to spend $50K or more on a comic collection its worth the plane ticket.

It will never sell in this auction. he's just using it to advertise

That is what I was thinking also.

one feedback in the last six months? and a minor purchase at that.(to verify the account is his after he phished it)

not somithing I would bid on. If it's real, then it may be an ad, so someone with the cash can contact and see in person. one would be a fool to bid on this without some way to CYA.

I'm sure that's it. If you notice in the auction verbage on page 17, paragraph 5, subsection 3 he mentions you can make an appointment to see the books at the San Diego con.

If it's legit, hopefully he will break up the collection and sell some books individually.