• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out the CGC Awards this year!

26 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif

I suppose it would be bad form for me to forward the judges links to some of those classic Dr.B/ComicInvestor flamethrowing threads, eh?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Oh never mind, it says for "trying to avoid flame wars." My bad. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I suppose it would be bad form for me to forward the judges links to some of those classic Dr.B/ComicInvestor flamethrowing threads, eh?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Oh never mind, it says for "trying to avoid flame wars." My bad. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

When diplomacy fails, truth and justice must prevail, whatever the cost!! sumo.gif

gossip.gif At least that's what George B says... confused-smiley-013.gif

Since some of these Sets are built around highest graded copies wont they just win again next year?

The big winners may stay the same, but you never know as a lot of their stuff is available for purchase at the right price.

Individual "best sets" though will no doubt change. I would have snagged a couple had more of my books been in the registry.