• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing Forumites!?

59 posts in this topic

Whatever happened to these people?:

shrunkenhead - confused-smiley-013.gif I did enjoy reading his "All Star" collecting threads.

Yeah...............I mis Shrunk too. sorry.gif

Yep. frown.gif

Hey....whattheheck!!! 893whatthe.gif

I was just gonna put your name on the list. makepoint.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gif

Hey....I'm still here....sometimes.

Hurry up & pay off your house then you can maybe be here more often....if the Wifey lets you, that is. devil.gif

poke2.gif

xo1gtx.gif

Has anyone heard from Joanna in a while? confused-smiley-013.gif

Spoke with her when Rich's sister first went into the hospital. She is working hard on a big project as I recall, God Luck with that Joanna 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I miss Flink, seems going back to school was a bit more time consuming then first thought! I bet she is lurking here..somewhere watching us duke it out.. shy.gif

Pov's wit, AND wisdom is missed alot as well.

Ze-

I still lurk when I can grab the time!

Been working on several possible projects. I'm really sick of poverty and am getting aggressive trying to oust that from my life forever. I haven't got any exciting comics left, and haven't bought any for years. Sometimes it's tough to be around all of the cool comics posted on this board knowing I can't have any. But if things work out, maybe that can change.

I still love you guys and think of you often (hence the lurking so that I don't miss you guys too much).

-- Joanna

Did I see Pov posting recently?

hi.gif

I KNEW it. POV, I knew that your waning interest in comics wouldn't last. You still may be selling, but give it another year and a few more layers of calluses on your fingers and you'll be back. YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!! devil.gif

hi.gif

I KNEW it. POV, I knew that your waning interest in comics wouldn't last. You still may be selling, but give it another year and a few more layers of calluses on your fingers and you'll be back. YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!! devil.gif

Give it up, Sid. You either don't get it or don;t want to get it! frown.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

sumo.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

sumo.gif

popcorn.gif