• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I came across a box of 150 Treasure Chest Comics 50's & 60's

25 posts in this topic

Ok, Here is the list of Treasure Chests, these are for volumes #16 and up, I sold volumes #1-15 to a board member last month These comics are great reading especially for kids, the artwork on some of these covers are incredible.

All books are at least VG or better (unless noted) I have priced them at 30% of the good price ($2.00 each) for the following:

Vol. #16

Issue 4, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17, 19, 20,

Vol. #17

Issue 5,9, 13GD, 17(3) , 19(3)

Vol. #18

Issue 11, 16

Vol. #19

Issue 11, 13, 15, 19(3)

Vol. #20

Issue 1, 2, 8, 11, 13,

Vol. #21

Issue 1, 2(2), 3(2), 5(2), 6, 8, 9(2), 10, 12 (2), 13(2), 14, 16, 17, 18(4)

Vol. #22

4,5,8,9(2) 13,14,

Vol. #23

1(2) 2(2), 3(2), 4,5,6,7(2), 9,10,11(2), 13,14,15

Vol. #24

Vol. #25

Vol. #27

3(2), 4, 5(2)

The following are all $5.00 each- these are the communist issues. Check out the guide prices on them, they are pretty scarce:

Vol #17

2, 6, 14(GD - on hold), 16

Vol. #19

Media shipping US is only $3.00 up to 10 comics, anything over 10 comics I will pick up cost of postage. Canada and overseas will be charged exact shipping.

Open to offers for the entire lot.

Thanks

Ben

Thanks

Ben

Ps- if anyone has extra copies of Ironman and Submariner #1 please let me know, I could use them as a liner for birdcrap for my parrot. Thanks insane.gif

Ps- if anyone has extra copies of Ironman and Submariner #1 please let me know, I could use them as a liner for birdcrap for my parrot. Thanks insane.gif

Stay away from my IMSM. I need them when I go camping in a few months.

Any interest in 1 or all? Please let me know and I will post the issue #'s and scan some covers.

I need a Vol. 7 # 14 or 15, March 1952 date. I have one, can't recall which and need the other. Any chance you have those? The one I miss has Jesus full on the cover. The one I have has a mayhem Spring cover.

Any interest in 1 or all? Please let me know and I will post the issue #'s and scan some covers.

I need a Vol. 7 # 14 or 15, March 1952 date. I have one, can't recall which and need the other. Any chance you have those? The one I miss has Jesus full on the cover. The one I have has a mayhem Spring cover.

yes, I'm sure I have them, I'll post tomorrow .

Ben

Ok, Ok, keep the IMSM, I could also desperately use some Silver Surfers #1-14 for cat litter. I'll accept multiples of any issues. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You guys are playing right into Cal's plan.By destroying the remaining copies,you'll jack the value of his holdings into the stratosphere.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

AM I the only one that doesnt have this one-shot..

devil.gif I'll dig some up off the cat litter box and give them to you.....what's left of them that is insane.gif

You don't want it.

You guys are playing right into Cal's plan.By destroying the remaining copies,you'll jack the value of his holdings into the stratosphere.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif will there be a bidding war for this comic Jimbo:

I need a Vol. 7 # 14 or 15, March 1952 date. I have one, can't recall which and need the other. Any chance you have those? The one I miss has JESUS full on the cover. The one I have has a mayhem Spring cover.

angel.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifangel.gif

popcorn.gif

insane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ok, Here is the list of Treasure Chests, these are for volumes #16 and up, I sold volumes #1-15 to a board member last month confused-smiley-013.gif These comics are great reading especially for kids, the artwork on some of these covers are incredible.

All books are at least VG or better (unless noted) I have priced them at 30% of the good price ($2.00 each) for the following:

Vol. #16

Issue 4, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17, 19, 20,

Vol. #17

Issue 5,9, 13GD, 17(3) , 19(3)

Vol. #18

Issue 11, 16

Vol. #19

Issue 11, 13, 15, 19(3)

Vol. #20

Issue 1, 2, 8, 11, 13,

Vol. #21

Issue 1, 2(2), 3(2), 5(2), 6, 8, 9(2), 10, 12 (2), 13(2), 14, 16, 17, 18(4)

Vol. #22

4,5,8,9(2) 13,14,

Vol. #23

1(2) 2(2), 3(2), 4,5,6,7(2), 9,10,11(2), 13,14,15

Vol. #24

Vol. #25

Vol. #27

3(2), 4, 5(2)

The following are all $5.00 each- these are the communist issues. Check out the guide prices on them, they are pretty scarce:

Vol #17

2, 6, 14(GD - on hold), 16

Vol. #19

Media shipping US is only $3.00 up to 10 comics, anything over 10 comics I will pick up cost of postage. Canada and overseas will be charged exact shipping.

Open to offers for the entire lot.

Thanks

Ben

Ps- if anyone has extra copies of Ironman and Submariner #1 please let me know, I could use them as a liner for birdcrap for my parrot. Thanks

Just use those 7 copies you allegedly sent to CGC last week. The one with the water stain might not absorb too much and might upset your parrot, but for you, it won't matter.

CAL 27_laughing.gif

Ok, Ok, keep the IMSM, I could also desperately use some Silver Surfers #1-14 for cat litter. I'll accept multiples of any issues

what is wrong with Issues 15 - 18??? prejudiced??? Or ignorant?

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif