• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk #1 yeah, that's right, Hulk #1

20 posts in this topic

Because of those corner munches, right on the borderline between 1.8 and 2.0 in my opinion. Enough unrelated wear and tear(s) that I'd probably say 1.8 to be safe.

There's been a rash of these lately... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Was there a warehouse find!? 893whatthe.gif

Close....it was actually a tree fort find cool.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. 1.8/2.0

I don't see 'em around here,and we have plenty of woods.I was involved in my first and only tree fort with my next door neighbor and some other kids.He was older than us,so he was the "general" and we were all buck privates who did the grunt work.He also used to force me to trade my marvels to him for his old DC's.He did teach me how to do square roots and explained to all of us wild eyed Buck Privates that there was something VERY different about girls that we would learn to appreciate when we were older 27_laughing.gif.I idolized that kid.GOD BLESS...

Heh, my dad lost his Hulk #1 (and 2-20ish) to combination thunderstorm/tree fort when he was a kid. I still heckle him about it every now and then. In fact, a large majority of his comic collection was destroyed by that storm. He kept all his favorites that he liked to read in there. The only surviving books were in a single short box in the basement. Unfortunately, there was nothing really key or valuable in that box. Only thing in there that was of any significance was a ~7.0 copy of "Is This Tomorrow".

p.s. 1.8/2.0

"tree fort" cloud9.gif Do kids still have tree forts nowadays? grin.gif

We only had a couple of old Payboys and Penthouse mags in our tree forts when I was a kid.

p.s. 1.8/2.0

We only had a couple of old Payboys and Penthouse mags in our tree forts when I was a kid.

And those got thrashed pretty quickly 27_laughing.gif

p.s. 1.8/2.0

No. They have all been abandoned. That's what makes them a good place to find old comics. That's why Mike moved to the Catskills! grin.gifBTW 1.5

Truth be told, I had it graded a while back and it came back a 2.0 off white pages.

CGG(PGX) 2.0, that is. confused-smiley-013.gif Unrestored. My only slab! 893whatthe.gif

It was interesting to see how it matches up to CGC and the CGC board grading. Not as good, I guess.