• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's discuss...Owly.

7 posts in this topic

It occurs to me, that all too often, when we think of Court Gebeau, we think only of his love for the Vertigo series "Fables" -- but with his recent posting of some Owly art, I think we, as a community, have an opportunity to come together and discuss one of his other interests -- Owly.

With his blessings, feel free to stop by and view his Owly art here:

Owly - Breakin' The Ice Pg. 30

Feel free to comment on Owly, Germany, the German language, loss of work productivity in America these days, or anything else that comes to mind.

Thanks for looking!!

J

popcorn.gif

I am a big fan of Andy Runton's Owly as are my two daughters. I first discovered Owly at MOCCA over a year ago. It's a wonderful book and the first comic that I've been able to share with my girls that they really enjoyed. I highly recommend it to people of all ages but especially those of us with young kids who are just discovering comics. I had hoped to get to SDCC to buy some pages from Andy but alas, my flight got cancelled.