• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego SS report???

69 posts in this topic

I appreciate all the effort the member dealers put in, I saw first hand how difficult it is to please everyone. Some people are like me me me, did mine get signed type stuff instead of just being patient and thanking the person for the hard work.

I have to agree with this. This will be the first time that I have asked anybody to attempt to get anything signed (this could spell danger for you Alex) and the anticipation and the waiting is half of the fun.

Given that I think the person who sourced the books and then took them to San Diego for me has already done more than I could have hoped.

So I thank you Kev and I hope that you didn't get too stressed out.

I have to say that I can't wait to see what everybody got....... thumbsup2.gif

So the good news John is that the Domingues and the Wrightson House of Mysterys were signed and submitted.

The bad news is that Ashley Wood was near impossible to track down - what I was able to find out is that he came in on Saturday for a few hours and didn't return. Drat, both Kris and I were looking for him. Sort of okay news from his art rep is that he's living in California now, so I might be able to obtain the autograph for you in the near future. I'm looking into it.

So the good news John is that the Domingues and the Wrightson House of Mysterys were signed and submitted.

The bad news is that Ashley Wood was near impossible to track down - what I was able to find out is that he came in on Saturday for a few hours and didn't return. Drat, both Kris and I were looking for him. Sort of okay news from his art rep is that he's living in California now, so I might be able to obtain the autograph for you in the near future. I'm looking into it.

You are a gentleman. I am very appreciative. thumbsup2.gif

I appreciate all the effort the member dealers put in, I saw first hand how difficult it is to please everyone. Some people are like me me me, did mine get signed type stuff instead of just being patient and thanking the person for the hard work.

I have to agree with this. This will be the first time that I have asked anybody to attempt to get anything signed (this could spell danger for you Alex) and the anticipation and the waiting is half of the fun.

Given that I think the person who sourced the books and then took them to San Diego for me has already done more than I could have hoped.

So I thank you Kev and I hope that you didn't get too stressed out.

I have to say that I can't wait to see what everybody got....... thumbsup2.gif

No worries on my part. I'm glad they could get that stuff done for you.

Alex

Trust me I am very upset about the ashley wood situation. I had an uncanny x-men 400 signed by eddie campbell and joe casey that I was trying to have ashley sign aswell for signature series. But it is good news that he lives here now so we might see him more often.

... Signed on the 10th page by Anderson... 893applaud-thumb.gif

1PORTFOLIOKAZAR.jpg

You should have gotten him to finish the art in the missing panel

I think the Cover should have been finished.

The guys missing an arm shy.gif

... Signed on the 10th page by Anderson... 893applaud-thumb.gif

1PORTFOLIOKAZAR.jpg

You should have gotten him to finish the art in the missing panel

The copy I submitted has the completed panel.

Would be cool to get Anderson to do a sketch in the blank panel of the regular edition though....

1DECADEKAZARMISSINGPANEL.jpg