• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW. Craigs list is great.

35 posts in this topic

I met my wife via the Internet..Oh...11+ years ago? Her brother met his wife the same way and I know a couple that met in a MMORPG and just got married recently.

Or maybe you just mean craigslist - if so my bad. grin.gif

Yeah, I meant Craigslist, but I'm not sure I'd say that meeting your spouse in Everquest (or whichever game) is a huge endorsement for online dating...

I met my wife via the Internet..Oh...11+ years ago? Her brother met his wife the same way and I know a couple that met in a MMORPG and just got married recently.

Yeah, I meant Craigslist, but I'm not sure I'd say that meeting your spouse in Everquest (or whichever game) is a huge endorsement for online dating...

And what is different about meeting someone over a computer versus say the phone or snail mail? Rare occurences I'll admit, but they do happen.

I still play with the MMORPG (COH by the way) couple. I met my wife via an online ad (like the newspaper). I've heard few horror stories from online dating, but then I don't search out stories.

I dont' know whay I'm defending this so ardently anyway. wink.giftongue.gif I'll just count myself among the lucky ones. grin.gif

And what is different about meeting someone over a computer versus say the phone or snail mail? Rare occurences I'll admit, but they do happen.

I still play with the MMORPG (COH by the way) couple. I met my wife via an online ad (like the newspaper). I've heard few horror stories from online dating, but then I don't search out stories.

I dont' know whay I'm defending this so ardently anyway. wink.giftongue.gif I'll just count myself among the lucky ones. grin.gif

Geek

Geek

pot meet kettle makepoint.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I met my wife via the Internet..Oh...11+ years ago?

Nigerian advanced fee scam ? confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-offtopic.gif

No email still cost .25 to send back then (after the first 30 in a month - frickin' Prodigy) so the email spammers we have today weren't around.

Nice try though. insane.gifgrin.gif