• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's New BINs CGC and Raw

67 posts in this topic

I'm going to post some scans later this afternoon but here's a preview on the CGC books:

Superman 233 CGC 9.4 ow/w (book is a beauty -- perfectly centered, one of the few books that I would consider resubbing -- old label -- that I think could get a 9.6 -- it's that nice) $475

Batman 243 CGC 8.0 ow (this was Ronm's book, just bought an upgrade), very nice book, solid 8.0 $45

Defenders 10 CGC 9.2 w (very slight miswrap, though it is even and uniform, beautiful 9.2) $115

Working from home a lot this week, so shipping will be same day or next day from payment. Posting some raw beauties and scans of the CGC books later.

Just a head start for the CGCs in case anyone wants to hit an early BIN.

I have asked on the Supes 233 and Defenders 10 if either book has been pressed and neither has to the knowledge of the previous seller. Returns are accepted unconditionally.