• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's New BINs CGC and Raw

67 posts in this topic

discounts on multiple purchases. Only book this excludes is the Supes 233. Lowest I can go is the $475 shipped.

Add more books! sumo.gifstooges.gif

I might list some more tomorrow:

Surprised nobody bought the Bats 243!

Anyway, that and the Supes still available til tomorrow. After that... maybe I will list some more books. I wanted to get these out ASAP -- I'm really not looking to sell that much, but I got a few others.

discounts on multiple purchases. Only book this excludes is the Supes 233. Lowest I can go is the $475 shipped.

Anyway, that and the Supes still available til tomorrow. After that... maybe I will list some more books. I wanted to get these out ASAP -- I'm really not looking to sell that much, but I got a few others.

Toss up that Bats 244 (9.0) & I'll take it in a heartbeat! hail.gif

Toss up that Bats 244 (9.0) & I'll take it in a heartbeat! hail.gif

Maybe if you buy them as a pair. I can always upgrade the other later.

Oh yeah, the one CGC book will be the TOS 59 CC 9.0 ow/w Burntboy book. It's incredible and has a definite shot at being a 9.2 -- I think it is. I honestly can't find much wrong with it other than some hairline stress along the spine, and even those aren't that numerous.

The raws include TODs, ASM 252, and a tomato boxer Cap 145 (a NM-/NM copy with WHITE pages) among other things.

Brian,

Apart from the overhang, what's the damage to this puppy? It certainly does look like a potential 9.2.

Cheers, mate! thumbsup2.gif

Nick

There's a couple of hairline stress marks if you look along the spine -- but honestly, and I've looked a ton of times, that's all I can find.

Brian,

Apart from the overhang, what's the damage to this puppy? It certainly does look like a potential 9.2.

Cheers, mate! thumbsup2.gif

Nick

There's a couple of hairline stress marks if you look along the spine -- but honestly, and I've looked a ton of times, that's all I can find.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No Guide available at work...what's the 9.0 and 9.2 values? confused-smiley-013.gif