• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic book documentary DVDs for sale cheap- Miller, Wagner, Doran, Quesada, more

2 posts in this topic

Hey gang!

The following post is for BOARD MEMBERS ONLY....

Some on the board know me as also being a self publisher and filmmaker of sorts.

I'm trying to clean out some inventory.

I produced 2 documentary DVDs (a 3rd and final on the way) a couple years ago.

Trying to move some stock out of my house, so I'd like to offer some of these real cheap.

FREE SHIPPING.

"MAINSTREAM RAW"

2 hours of uncut material from Frank Miller, Dave Gibbons, Matt Wagner, Joe Quesada, Bob Schreck and Colleen Doran.

NOT your typical Q&A.

Matt Wagner stalker stories, Frank Miller's keynote address at the Harvey Awards...featuring a killer burn on Hollywood and Wizard magazine...plus a great barroom piece where we talk creator rights and freedom of speech.

Quesada on the rooftop of Marvel, gives a great 17-min. piece about Marvel, his history in comics and what happened when he brought Bendis and Mack into the flock.

I've got about 15 of these left. $15, free shipping.

More here at the following URL...click the link!

MAINSTREAM RAW-Miller, Quesada, Gibbons, more!

"SCENES FROM THE SMALL PRESS- COLLEEN DORAN"

A fantastic lady who's been in comics over 20 years...both self publishing A DISTANT SOIL and working the big leagues from Marvel and DC to Disney, WETA and more.

An incredibly moving piece...both inspirational and eye opening.

$10, free shipping.

Click the link below for more info on this disc.

Order BOTH films, get a 3rd disc free that features a 20 min. in progress rough look at the final film, which focuses on self publishers.

click this link for COLLEN DORAN dvd info...great stuff here!

I have to head home and try and remember if I have the Doran one. I know I have Mainstream Raw. I think I picked it up at SPX a few years back. Something like that. Fun stuff to watch. =)