• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"WHO WANT'S TO BE A SUPERHERO" - SciFi Channel

31 posts in this topic

Oh my god,.............................it's bad. crazy.gif

Greggy should have applied with his wonder short-shorts! makepoint.gif

I figured it would of been.

I haven't watched it, HERO for NBC looks better then this.

& To think Stan Lee is behind it frown.gif

Did anyone catch "Stan Lee's LIghtSpeed" on Sci-Fi yesterday?

I haven't finished it, it's, new. 27_laughing.gif.

Lots of killing/blood/gore O_O

Oh my god,.............................it's bad. crazy.gif

It was cheese.....but so cheesy that I got a bit of a kick out of it.

The trick with the little girl was good and I fell on the floor laughing at the poseing of the Major Victory(can't remember) or whatever his name was during the costume change.

Watched the show with my daughter who after about 30 minutes finally asked me who Stan Lee was and why did he talk that way??? By the end of the show she was hooked and was rooting for "Fat Mama" to win it all. headbang.gif

Uh, one gal needs a costume change or maybe she should just change her name to whiplash as she's gonna give guys headaches with all that giggling going on.... devil.gif

I'm watching it right now. 27_laughing.gif Pretty horrible, but I can't bring myself to change the channel. It's not much worse than any other reality show I have seen, and the contestants are no more delusional and/or insane. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm watching it right now. 27_laughing.gif Pretty horrible, but I can't bring myself to change the channel. It's not much worse than any other reality show I have seen, and the contestants are no more delusional and/or insane. confused-smiley-013.gif

I know....................I know........................ sorry.gif