• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Belated SDCC Pic Report

28 posts in this topic

Okay onto the Con -- was only there one day, Saturday, but had a blast, first thing I saw was one of the nicest dealers in comics, Ted VanLiew of Superworld!

036dd9b5.jpg

This is the guy I bought my Showcase 17 and Brave and Bold 36 from. You can see the Showcase 17 in this pic if you look at the third row from the top and on the left. It is the only black cover I see. It is to the left of the SA Xmen.

Ted is one of my favorite dealers. Always friendly, always happy to talk. I've made a few small deals with him, and I've been happy with everyone. His website always brings a smile. Just one of the good guys. Can't say enough positives.

Okay onto the Con -- was only there one day, Saturday, but had a blast, first thing I saw was one of the nicest dealers in comics, Ted VanLiew of Superworld!

036dd9b5.jpg

This is the guy I bought my Showcase 17 and Brave and Bold 36 from. You can see the Showcase 17 in this pic if you look at the third row from the top and on the left. It is the only black cover I see. It is to the left of the SA Xmen.

Ted is one of my favorite dealers. Always friendly, always happy to talk. I've made a few small deals with him, and I've been happy with everyone. His website always brings a smile. Just one of the good guys. Can't say enough positives.

Oh yeah. He's a peach. Come see him at just about every Boston Primate Promotions show. He's missed one in the last ten years. Something about another show in San Diego that week. Always the last to know.

It came from you right to my mailbox.....and I loved it! 27_laughing.gif

PS.....it's in the vault and will NEVER see the light of day...unless you give the okay!

Brad

Brian has given me his power of attorney to authorize you to release it publicly on the boards! wink.gif

I wanna' see a pdf of the hard copy. yeahok.gif

It came from you right to my mailbox.....and I loved it! 27_laughing.gif

PS.....it's in the vault and will NEVER see the light of day...unless you give the okay!

Brad

Brian has given me his power of attorney to authorize you to release it publicly on the boards! wink.gif

I wanna' see a pdf of the hard copy. yeahok.gif

Here you go.

Mr.jpg