• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How was Ghost Rider #1?

13 posts in this topic

Got it, read it, loved it. The best book I've read of Ghost Rider's. I'm not much of a GR fan but picked it up anyway. *spoiler* its also interesting to me that they have Satan in the book rather than Mephisto. I mean, both are suppose to be the devil, but usually Marvel has stayed away from mainstream names, you know? Gotta say I'm definitely sticking with this one for a few issues if it stays this well done.

The story in issue 1 was a little lame, but the art is great. It should pick up.

Well, I don't think it was lame, just an introduction really. A set up story that was pretty simple so the new readers like me wouldn't have to think about 30 years of backstory. Kind of a "No Exit" story. cloud9.gif

The story in issue 1 was a little lame, but the art is great. It should pick up.

Well, I don't think it was lame, just an introduction really. A set up story that was pretty simple so the new readers like me wouldn't have to think about 30 years of backstory. Kind of a "No Exit" story. cloud9.gif

This is true. I've never read GR before the recent miniseries, so it was easy to follow, simply knowing that GR is stuck in Hell.