• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to do on the CGC Boards...

61 posts in this topic

Okay, I am probably not the best person for this but here it goes:

1. Thou Shalt Not Gratuitously Bash Your Fellow Forumite(s).

Example:

Sho'Nuff vs Comcasthawk

Everybody, feel free to jump in with your suggestions. And yeah, I know I violate a couple here and there. But I am trying to keep it to a minimum.

Yeah, but perhaps step by step examples are needed here. Otherwise, we will continue to see people make the same mistakes again and again.

We are adults(most of us anyhoo), If they haven't learned by now they probably won't.

Ever watch "LOCK-UP" or the online predator stings on MSNBC? Some people just don't get it confused.gif

2. Thou shalt not go on like a broken record (example: working in a mention of Captain Marvel in every single post).
Or spend more than customary amounts of time mentioning the anatomy of Donkey's. confused.gif

If you have to ask how much is "more than" customary.... makepoint.gifforeheadslap.gif

I'd nearly forgotten but wasn't Chicken Hawk the same guy that was threatening people who thought Schnell was pulling a fast one on that Ewert resub?I remember,after I mentioned I wouldn't be at the Javitz center,he dared me to show up and say stuff to his face. What a loser.

Okay, I am probably not the best person for this but here it goes:

1. Thou Shalt Not Gratuitously Bash Your Fellow Forumite(s).

Example:

Sho'Nuff vs Comcasthawk

Everybody, feel free to jump in with your suggestions. And yeah, I know I violate a couple here and there. But I am trying to keep it to a minimum.

Screw you hippie! sumo.gif

I'm still waiting for the rest of the members here to get their 1st strikes for their failure to engage in and foster constructive discourse juggle.gif
You would have to wait a long time for most of the posters on here to actually contribute anything substantial. It would appear as if most just enjoy bashing others, or have very little comic knowledge.