• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to do on the CGC Boards...

61 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting for the rest of the members here to get their 1st strikes for their failure to engage in and foster constructive discourse juggle.gif
You would have to wait a long time for most of the posters on here to actually contribute anything substantial. It would appear as if most just enjoy bashing others, or have very little comic knowledge.

Says Mr Shill, bashing others. yeahok.gif

I'm still waiting for the rest of the members here to get their 1st strikes for their failure to engage in and foster constructive discourse juggle.gif
You would have to wait a long time for most of the posters on here to actually contribute anything substantial. It would appear as if most just enjoy bashing others, or have very little comic knowledge.
I just come here to look for videos of McFarlane getting his...

I don't watch MSNBC...that's a communist network 893naughty-thumb.gif

then again, who DOES watch MSNBC, and their nightly 2.6 share rating confused-smiley-013.gif????

oh, yeah, this guy does headbang.gif

makepoint.gif

Lemme guess, your favorite station is Fox News Channel?

then again, who DOES watch MSNBC, and their nightly 2.6 share rating confused-smiley-013.gif????

makepoint.gif

24/7 hail.gif

makepoint.gif

24/7 hail.gif

I didnt ask you, A. I already knew that. insane.gif

makepoint.gif

24/7 hail.gif

I didnt ask you, A. I already knew that. insane.gif

cloud9.gif

<quote><embed SRC="http://www.saunalahti.fi/~kumii/batman.swf" WIDTH="1560" HEIGHT="200" PLAY="true" LOOP="true" QUALITY="best" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">

</quote>

This'll be the last time I view this thread 893whatthe.gif

makepoint.gif

I'd nearly forgotten but wasn't Chicken Hawk the same guy that was threatening people who thought Schnell was pulling a fast one on that Ewert resub?I remember,after I mentioned I wouldn't be at the Javitz center,he dared me to show up and say stuff to his face. What a loser.

If you are refering to me, I do not know what the heck you are talking about...???? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif