• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Say what you want...

17 posts in this topic

About MILE HIGH, but they have added a great Checklist resource that allows you to see the works of artists/writers/creators, etc (just click on their name and it shows you practically everything they have done!) headbang.gif

Anybody else check this out?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay - I'm the first in line to bash Chucky when I can, but that DB is pretty frickin' cool! Kudos to the guys that brought that on line!

Thanks xsmanx - now I have to start tracking down every book of my favorite artists. mad.gifgrin.gif

Okay - I'm the first in line to bash Chucky when I can, but that DB is pretty frickin' cool! Kudos to the guys that brought that on line!

Thanks xsmanx - now I have to start tracking down every book of my favorite artists. mad.gifgrin.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Say what you want...

Ok.

Still no refund.

Have you called them yet?

Nope. Half a dozen e-mails have been sent and a dispute has been filled with Paypal via Ebay on 7/31/06. The last email I got from them said the problem would be addressed on 7/24/06. It wasn't.

all I can see is a thousand little monkeys trying to push that cork back in...... foreheadslap.gif

I mean typing their little fingers off.....

wonder if he will continue that when the minimum wage jumps $2

confused-smiley-013.gif