• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ladies and Gentlemen... THE FORUMITE AWARD WINNERS

29 posts in this topic

Ladies and gentlemen.. I present to you.. THE RESULTS! yay.gif

The Miss(ter) Congeniality: Tie between Ze-man and Nikos61.

Noob Lover: I got TEN different answers for this one. Makes you think this place may not be so bad for newbies after all, eh? Here's all ten:

Aces, mica, nikos61, Norinn_Radd, OldGuy, Red_Hook, Silver_Surfer, THE_BEYONDER, Timulty & Ze-man.

The "I'm Jealous" Award: Red_Hook (though there were also a ton of nominees)

The Lurker Award: Joanna takes it, though povertyrow was not forgotten, either. Post more, folks!

The Nelson Award: This was a tough one. Almost EVERYONE who voted said joe_collector, except for one forumite who said specifically NOT JC because they didn't feel he should get the credit for being a huge jerk. Either way, he won. Congratulations, you huge jerk.

The Graemlin Award: confused-smiley-013.gif Obvious winner: greggy. Though, skinny_white_boy is catching up, old man! Better keep those graemlins at the ready! foreheadslap.gif

Forumite of the Year: Now this one is another tie, but it is a good tie. FOUR people tied for this award and i think they are all deserving. It's great to be reminded of the "good guys" every once in a while. So in case you ever forget, here they are: Mica, Redhook, Timulty, & Ze-man

Smaller awards:

Gold-man: adamstrange

Silver-man: nikos61

Bronze-man: BronzeBruce13 (greggy came close though! Sweet DCs, anyone?)

Superman-man: nearmint

Modern-man: Kevin_Boyd

Batman-man: batman_fan

Spider-man-man: ScarletSpiderfan

As well as a couple of write-ins, which are fun to note:

Write-in: Pre-Hero-man: Rhino

Write-in: Iron Man and Sub-Mariner Man: Calmerica

Write-in: Underground-man: comicwiz

Congratulations to everyone who helps make this forum better on a daily basis. Thank you to everyone who took two minutes out of their life and voted.

Cheers to all!

Hope this was fun, or something.

-Dan

Good Stuff.

I demand a shootout.

I challange Nikos to a "Nice Off "

Be there Nikos, 3:00 Wed afternoon, out back by the CGC dumpster. If you dont show, you will be considered non congenial.

Please?

flowerred.gif

Ze-

I got hosed by the Man. Just goes to show you how biased the electorial process is towards the rich Man. I didn't even get my first fund raiser off the ground let alone get my buttons and bumper stickers made up.

poke2.gif

Ubie X

Forumite of the Year: Now this one is another tie, but it is a good tie. FOUR people tied for this award and i think they are all deserving. It's great to be reminded of the "good guys" every once in a while. So in case you ever forget, here they are: Mica, Redhook, Timulty, & Ze-man

Though I am flattered, I cede my nomination to Mica, Redhook and Ze-man. I do not think, I have made a significant contribution to these forums. I am trying though. grin.gif

Noob Lover: I got TEN different answers for this one. Makes you think this place may not be so bad for newbies after all, eh? Here's all ten:

Aces, mica, nikos61, Norinn_Radd, OldGuy, Red_Hook, Silver_Surfer, THE_BEYONDER, Timulty & Ze-man.

893whatthe.gif

I guess the medication really is working......

893whatthe.gif

I guess the medication really is working......

gossip.gif It's okay, you got one vote for the Nelson award, too.

Come to think of it, i believe it was even by the same forumite who nominated you for the Noob Lover award.