• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ladies and Gentlemen... THE FORUMITE AWARD WINNERS

29 posts in this topic

Have I, now? poke2.gif

No,

Yes, I think, he-has.

Ze-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - clip coupon here - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does this mean that if I should break down and post my appreciation for the top lurker award, Pov will have to assume my official lurking duties?

Such a conundrum! Do I press send or not? The light is too bright for one so accustomed to the shadows and yet my upbringing compels me to send a thank you note. Decisions, decisions...

-- Joanna

Does this mean that if I should break down and post my appreciation for the top lurker award, Pov will have to assume my official lurking duties?

Such a conundrum! Do I press send or not? The light is too bright for one so accustomed to the shadows and yet my upbringing compels me to send a thank you note. Decisions, decisions...

-- Joanna

What is your "story". I keep seeing your name mentioned around these parts confused-smiley-013.gif

What is your "story". I keep seeing your name mentioned around these parts confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, break out your reading glasses, slippers, and warm cocoa....cause you're in for a treat....a longggggggg treat. You might recognize some of the characters in the story, but a few have come and gone(where???).

Crisis on Infinite Message Boards

Ladies and gentlemen.. I present to you.. THE RESULTS! yay.gif

Batman-man: batman_fan

Congratulations to everyone who helps make this forum better on a daily basis. Thank you to everyone who took two minutes out of their life and voted.

Cheers to all!

Hope this was fun, or something.

-Dan

Wow, what an honor, I mean you always hope and dream but you never really believe it could come true.

Thanks to whoever voted for me, I now feel a stronger desire to start posting to more!

Well, the short version is that I used to be a very regular poster around here. I was selling off my comics on ebay and found this forum while doing some research. I became a lurker when I got off ebay and started writing books for a living (the combo of no longer reading or selling comics plus spending a lot of time writing on the computer equalled less time for leisure activities like this. I'm too easily distracted and have been working on my personal discipline).

The long story is the thread bluto pointed out. When I was doing regular updates it used to be pinned to the top of this area. It's very silly, but it was a lot of fun. Although I never finished it, I figure I will some day.

-- Joanna