• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 Qualified 6.0 for sale

91 posts in this topic

All my life i have been looking for a copy with that kind of centering. Just my luck it's incomplete foreheadslap.gif

Look at it this way, if so many Hulk 181's hadn't had the stamp removed, it wouldn't be half as collectable. 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

see above dude

and another attachment here

i had looked above DUDE and it was a bad picture where you couldn't read the label DUDE What are you 2 DUDE

what does the qualified mean for a comic, and what does the term RAW mean?

Qualified is a certain label (green) that is given to a book with one serious defect. In this case it is the fact that a "marvel stamp" was cut out of the book. The qualified grade means that the book is a 6.0 if it didn't have the marvel stamp missing.

Raw means that a book has not been graded.

pirate erm actually i'm 30 and please remove the stick from your but

if you have no intention to buy then maybe you shouldn't be wasting my time.

checking pms now guys. this beauty is going up on e-bay in 3 days on a best offer.

what does the qualified mean for a comic, and what does the term RAW mean?

Raw simply means that it hasn't been sent to a grading company and been given a grade and put into a protective slab.

A "Qualified" grade means that the book grades out at the specified grade with the exception of whatever. In this case, the book grades as a 6.0 in all respects with the exception that it has its Marvel Value Stamp cut out of the book. Qualified graded books do not command the same values as the coveted "universal" grade.

pirate erm actually i'm 30 and please remove the stick from your but

if you have no intention to buy then maybe you shouldn't be wasting my time.

checking pms now guys. this beauty is going up on e-bay in 3 days on a best offer.

A CGC 6.0 Blue Label just sold for $299.99

Hulk 181 CGC 6.0 White Pages 1st First Wolverine Item number: 280012696452

price: US $299.99

A CGC 6.0 QUALIFIED SOLD FOR $132.51

Incredible Hulk Comic Book #181 CGC 6.0 Wolverine 1974 Item number: 260009564481

Winning bid: US $132.51

What were you looking to sell it for on this forum?

I was going to say about $125 so that sounds right . $150 tops. Demand for this book drops after VF and without the stamp is is alot less desirable. Still a nice book for a fan . If I did not have a copy already I would think about it .