• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Eerie Publications Collection

411 posts in this topic

Hey all hi.gif

I'm working on creating an Eerie Publications Web site and Checklist. I'm just getting started scanning my Eerie collection and thought I'd also post them here. I hope to post a couple every night so I hope you'll enjoy them thumbsup2.gif

Terror Tales - Sep 1969, Vol.1 No.10 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Nov 1969, Vol.1 No.11 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jan 1970, Vol.2 No.1 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Mar 1970, Vol.2 No.2

terrortales7003w.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Love to see these mags any chance I can get. thumbsup2.gif

Jeff- How long have you been collecting Eerie pubs? By chance do you remember, oh about 6 years ago, some cat on eBay selling large repros of the original art (sans text, etc.) to many of these covers? confused-smiley-013.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Love to see these mags any chance I can get. thumbsup2.gif

Jeff- How long have you been collecting Eerie pubs? By chance do you remember, oh about 6 years ago, some cat on eBay selling large repros of the original art (sans text, etc.) to many of these covers? confused-smiley-013.gif

I've only been collecting them for less than a year. I remember reading them at the local magazine store in the seventies but never bought any of them. I was collecting EC's then but couldn't keep up with the prices and sold most of them in the late 80's.

I'd love to have the orginal art for one of my favorite covers (I wonder if any exist?).

Terror Tales - Mar 1971, Vol.3 No.2 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - May 1971, Vol.3 No.3 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jul 1971, Vol.3 No.4 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Sep 1971, Vol.3 No.5 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Nov 1971, Vol.3 No.6

terrortales7111w.jpg