• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Eerie Publications Collection

411 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif Yes, that is it! Brrr, it gives me chills mixed with nostalgia just looking at that page. I guess what struck me was the violent end that came to the kid (who was innocent) in the story. Usually it's a bad guy that gets it in the end so this was also different. Now I've got to find a copy!

Thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Horror Tales - Nov 1976, V7#4 - NEED COPY

Horror Tales - Feb 1977, V8#1 - NEED COPY (Exist?)

Last one for tonight, later thumbsup2.gif

Horror Tales - May 1977, V8#2 (Square bound issue)

horrortales7705w.jpg

OK, here's my last two Horror Tales issues. They're both slabbed so the scans aren't the greatest.

I'm not to sure if my "NEED COPY" listings below are accurate, so I can't wait for Mike H's book to come out and provide some more details on what issues exist or don't.

Get typing Mike poke2.gif

Horror Tales - ??? 1977, V8#3 - NEED COPY (Exist?)

Horror Tales - Aug 1977, V8#4 - NEED COPY

Horror Tales - Nov 1977, V8#5 - NEED COPY

Horror Tales - ??? 1978, V9#1 - NEED COPY (Exist?)

Sweet cover, one of my favorites hail.gif

Horror Tales - Feb 1978, V9#2

horrortales7802w.jpg

I'm working on this series for the Grand Comic-Book Database. We have Feb 1978 listed as V9#1, V9#2 as nonexistent, and two V9#3 dated Aug and Nov 1978, in typical Fass fashion. Can you check whether Feb 1978 is really V9#2?

Nice copies of hard-to-find books!

Thanks,

Jack

I'm not to sure if my "NEED COPY" listings below are accurate, so I can't wait for Mike H's book to come out and provide some more details on what issues exist or don't.

Horror Tales - ??? 1978, V9#1 - NEED COPY (Exist?)

Sweet cover, one of my favorites hail.gif

Horror Tales - Feb 1978, V9#2

horrortales7802w.jpg

Feb 78 is V9 #1. There is indeed a V9 #2, dated 5/78.

You are correct... the two Vol 9 #3s are August and November 1978!

Thanks! Eerie publications are bizarre -- clearly speed was more important than accuracy in the Fass offices.

Jack

Feb 78 is V9 #1. There is indeed a V9 #2, dated 5/78.

You are correct... the two Vol 9 #3s are August and November 1978!

Thanks for posting Mike, I didn't have a non slabbed copy of the Feb 78 issue, so I was going by the CGC label.

Mike/Jack

FYI

I taking a digital picture of the contents page of every Eerie issue I'm posting after I scan the front and back covers (except for slabbed copies), which I can make available thumbsup2.gif

I'm glad they arrived safely, Jeff! Enjoy!

Man... it's good to see people appreciate these mags that we all (come on... admit it!) have kicked around over the years!! Bottom of the barrel? You bet! And I love 'em!

Tales from the Tomb - Sep 1969, V1#7 - NEED COPY

Tales from the Tomb - Nov 1969, V1#8 - NEED COPY (If Exists?)

Tales from the Tomb - Jan 1970, V2#1

talesfromthetomb7001w.jpg

Cool book893applaud-thumb.gif

I don't think I've ever seen it before. It'll have to go on my want list smile.gif