• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Eerie Publications Collection

411 posts in this topic

I'm writing a book on Eerie Pubs right now, and I'm planning on a cover gallery, showing every issue! (Tough to determine what really exists, but so far I'm pretty confident in my collection...)

It's a slow go... uncovering information, identifying artists, etc. (while maintaining a full time job and a family) but it's going well and I think that all Pub fans will be pleased with the results!! Just don't expect anything too soon!! smile.gif

In the mean time, enjoy Jeff's excellent cover scans!!

By the way, anyone with any info on the prints (or scans!!!) that Keith mentioned, I'd love to know more about them! I know about them, but have no info... certainly my project would love to know more!!!

Best... Mike

I'm writing a book on Eerie Pubs right now, and I'm planning on a cover gallery, showing every issue! (Tough to determine what really exists, but so far I'm pretty confident in my collection...)

It's a slow go... uncovering information, identifying artists, etc. (while maintaining a full time job and a family) but it's going well and I think that all Pub fans will be pleased with the results!! Just don't expect anything too soon!! smile.gif

In the mean time, enjoy Jeff's excellent cover scans!!

By the way, anyone with any info on the prints (or scans!!!) that Keith mentioned, I'd love to know more about them! I know about them, but have no info... certainly my project would love to know more!!!

Best... Mike

Mike, your book is a great idea 893applaud-thumb.gif Please reserve me the first copy off the press thumbsup2.gif Again if you need any help or see any issues in my up coming posts that you need info on please don't hesitate to ask.

Forgot the last issue for tonight

Terror Tales - Apr 1974, Vol.6 No.2 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jun 1974, Vol.6 No.3 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Aug 1974, Vol.6 No.4 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Oct 1974, Vol.6 No.5 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Dec 1974, Vol.6 No.6

terrortales7412w.jpg

I think I've talked about it before in another thread, but here is what I recall:

Original art must exist, as the seller was trying to get rid of "prints" made from HIS original art of some Eerie pubs covers. They were the straight art minus all the text, titles, etc. They were oversized, but I don't recall if they were any more than 11x17 color copies priced at close to $100 each, so I passed. I wish now that I had at least took note of the seller's ID. frustrated.gif

Oh yeah, I think this was around 1999-2001. confused-smiley-013.gif

Terror Tales - Oct 1976, Vol.7 No.4 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Apr 1977, Vol.8 No.1 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jun 1977, Vol.8 No.2 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Aug 1977, Vol.8 No.3 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jan 1978, Vol.9 No.1 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Apr 1978, Vol.9 No.2 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jul 1978, Vol.9 No.3 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Aug 1978, Vol.9 No.4 - NEED COPY

Terror Tales - Jan 1979, Vol.10 No.1 - NEED COPY

That's it for my Terror Tales issues 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm going to start on my HORROR TALES issues next, that is if there's any interest 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

later