• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Eerie Publications Collection

411 posts in this topic

Creepy... you are my hero!! Please PM me... I need to ask you something!!

Headpress will be publishing Tom Brinkman's book BAD MAGS in November, I believe! Tom is a very nice guy and has been helpful and encouraging to me concerning my project! BAD MAGS will be of interest to everyone who reads these mag boards, and is sure to open up new collecting madness for us all!! There's lots of weird stuff out there!!

Also, a little OT plug... Creepy mentioned Mondo Macabro DVDs (and the book), MM is a company that we should all support, as they're releasing the wildest and craziest movies from all over the world!! They do splendid work!

Between new Ezra Jackson info and this great info supplied by Creepy, I'd better get my arse to work and stop fooling around online!!! Thanks again for the info, Creepy! You rock!

Be well and happy, all... Mike

I found two more good links today.

The 1st is a cover gallery of Bruck works:

http://alrik.craban.net:4711/?typeE=18&issue=1&global=49

And a selection of toys that differ from the ones I saw before but that 4 armed thingy is there:

http://www.math.uni-wuppertal.de/~axel/pr/merchandising.html

When I figure out how I will P.M. you Mike.

Just two issues tonight, more tomorrow.

So let us begin with . . . Tales from the Tomb acclaim.gif

Tales from the Tomb - Jul 1969, V1#6 - FIRST ISSUE

talesfromthetomb6907w.jpg

Great collection of books! 893applaud-thumb.gif (I just started looking at this thread).

Some of these covers are so over-the-top violent, that I'm not sure if I like them or not. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tales of Voodoo - Jan 1971, V4#1 - I NEED A COPY

Tales of Voodoo - Mar 1971, V4#2 - I NEED A COPY

Tales of Voodoo - May 1971, V4#3 - I NEED A COPY

Tales of Voodoo - Jul 1971, V4#4 - I NEED A COPY

Tales of Voodoo - Sep 1971, V4#5

talesofvoodoo7109w.jpg