• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to sell a large Green Lantern Lot?

2 posts in this topic

Alright, I've got a pretty big lot of GLs that I need to sell from the last volume (Hal Jordan-Kyle Rayner) including the following issues:

0-24, 26-36, 38-42, 44, 46, 48-59, 62, 75, 79, 81, 88, 90, 92-94, 100 (all 3 covers), 101, 105, 109, 115-125, 130-141

Three of those are signed:

GL 100 (the cover with Hal and Kyle) Signed by Ron Marz

GL 9 Signed by Joe Staton (inside front page)

GL 46 Signed by M.D. Bright

Annuals 1,4,5

The complete Circle of Fire Miniseries:

GL+Powergirl 1

GL+Firestorm 1

GL+GL 1

GL+Adam Strange

GL+Atom

Circle of Fire 1+2

Final Night: Parallax Emerald Night 1

Green Lantern Mosaic 2-18

Green Lantern Emerald Dawn II 1, 3-6

These are nearly all in NM-M condition, with just a few probably falling into the VF+ range. None have been read. I spent my earlier collecting days rounding these up (because I was a big GL fan) but I've got to make room for some new additions to my collection. Any ideas on how/where I can sell these and what someone thinks I could get out of them would be great.

I replied to this same topic on Comics General before I saw this here. Here's my reply from the other thread:

IMO, the only issues that are harder to find (#47 and Annual, from my experience amassing the full run) than all the others aren't in your list. None of the ones in your list are particularly valuable, so you probably won't get much, even if they are all in NM. Your best hope is to find a "Kyle" GL completionist who needs most of those issues. Ebay would probably be your best bet.