• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20 books

16 posts in this topic

Great my wantlist just increased by a whole page. Those are awesome! What number on the Planet Comics?

At least half of those books are wanted by nearly all PCH collectors. And some of them, like that Weird Tales Of The Future 7, go for serious coin in 7.0 and above. I think the D copy of that book is in the current Heritage auction - I'd really like that book, but it'll go for several K, methinks.

Weird Tales of the Future #7 pops up semi-regularly in 3.0 - 5.0. It's a popular book (and series) due to the really cool covers. I'm still hoping to get the Wolverton covers at some point, but it seems to me that they are often overpriced compared to their availability.

Great my wantlist just increased by a whole page. Those are awesome! What number on the Planet Comics?

I think it's 71. wink.gif

Planet71.jpg

I own a copy of Eerie #2 and I actually sold my beater TFTC #24. The copy pictured is from Adam Strange's collection (Im sooo jealous). Here is mine I got from Metropolis graded by them as a Fine but I would probably say VG/F but it has awesome eye appeal...Im just a picky [embarrassing lack of self control] and want a VF or better copy 27_laughing.gif

-

eerie2MC.jpg

Agreed they are at the top of the list. Something about that Wally Wood cover is so cool. The Bailey Weird TOTF is equally awesome with great coloring. The D Copy looks freakin awesome and I put a bid in but it was eaten up within days. I havent bothered to check that status recently though.

I believe I have a Suspense 9 about F/VF. Tell me if you want a scan.

I had a JIF 14, but it must have sold, cause it is not listed.

I really like that Weird 7. Published right at the pre-code mark.

I believe we have three or four of those 20 and sold the This Magazine is Hauned one a few months ago. None of ours are high-grade except a married copy of the Witches Tales. I believe we have the Suspense, the Chamber of Chills, the Jumbo, and maybe one other one, I forget.

I think I have an unlisted It's Gametime #1 for Shiverbones too.

Marc