• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Marvel Mini-Series...Where's the ending?!?!?

20 posts in this topic

Daredevil: Father (6-part series)

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk (3-part series)

Has anyone heard when the conclusion to either of these will be released. Unless I completely missed it, neither of these have come out and both are months late......A LCS owner said Father was already slated for TPB and the conclusion hasn't even come out on the shelves???? Anyone have any info?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Daredevil: Father (6-part series)

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk (3-part series)

Has anyone heard when the conclusion to either of these will be released. Unless I completely missed it, neither of these have come out and both are months late......A LCS owner said Father was already slated for TPB and the conclusion hasn't even come out on the shelves???? Anyone have any info?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk is a 6 part series.

Funny thing The Hulk Wolverine is the First thing I tried in the Ultimate Universe except for the FF title. Now it will be the last. I won't be buying the rest of the series if it ever comes out. Put my money into another title or back issues.

From Newsarama WW:Chicago news:

Asked about the scheduling of the remaining issues of Ultimate Hulk/Wolverine, Quesada said writer Damon Lindelof was on break from production of Lost and is currently finishing the remaining issues in “one-sitting”.

Asked about the scheduling of the remaining issues of Ultimate Hulk/Wolverine, Quesada said writer Damon Lindelof was on break from production of Lost and is currently finishing the remaining issues in “one-sitting”.

oh boy, here comes the crapola

sign-funnypost.gif

It'll be really good or really bad when it's "one-sitting". yeahok.gif

Educate me: What the hell does that mean?

I think I know what it means..

Well if he's 'inspired' when he happens to be 'sitting' it should be good.

It will probably be cr@p though like pirate said. frown.gif

Educate me: What the hell does that mean?

I think I know what it means..

Well if he's 'inspired' when he happens to be 'sitting' it should be good.

It will probably be cr@p though like pirate said. frown.gif

I see, I thought that is what it ment.

Nonetheless, I will get the rest. Just like I will with ASB&R

Absolutely NO EXCUSE to be late with a mini series. Simply have all of the issues written/drawn before making any announcements.

Marvel/DC should be constantly soliceting for good ideas/stories. Have them written/drawn, pay the artists and release when they see fit. How hard is this? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think the term "[embarrassing lack of self control] insufficiently_thoughtful_persons" applies here

Absolutely NO EXCUSE to be late with a mini series. Simply have all of the issues written/drawn before making any announcements.

Marvel/DC should be constantly soliceting for good ideas/stories. Have them written/drawn, pay the artists and release when they see fit. How hard is this? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think the term "[embarrassing lack of self control] insufficiently_thoughtful_persons" applies here

Agreed, although that term goes both ways, as shown in the following quote from above:

"I see, I thought that is what it ment.

Nonetheless, I will get the rest. Just like I will with ASB&R "

As long as people continue to buy the [embarrassing lack of self control], they will continue to put out the [embarrassing lack of self control].

So was Daredevil Father any good? Did Quesada himself draw it? Say what you will about him but he's not a bad artist. Used to be a very good one actually but since he took over at Marvel his work has suffered.

The real shame is that the story was interesting. I liked it and the new characters he introduced. Made me want to see more of them in the future.

His art was up and down. Some times DD was malformed like nobody's business. I'm talking Liefeld style. On the other hand, he did some great work. I'd bet it was due to a lack of time. He simply should not have started the mini until he wasn't EIC.

The worst part about it all, it gives other creators an excuse to have their books late. They can say, "The EIC doesn't do it, why should I". Just sad.

Pat