• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New pic! - PGM X-men Giant-Size #1 *DELETED*

11 posts in this topic

What about the front cover indicates VFish? Is there something in particular you are seeing or is the image not clear enough? Any advice on increasing the clarity of the scan? What settings are best?

I know it's still inside the bag but I want to avoid handling as much as possible.

Just got it and I was very happy with the purchase!!!

: > )

Is that dirt or foxing (assuming dirt)? The LRC looks like a ding...I count several NBCCs on cover... Scans are always tough...the corners are real nice but thicker books like this (especially keys) usually are graded tougher by CGC. This is definitely a book to "roll the dice on"...I would personally clean up the cover of the dirt so it presents better...

I always grade tougher and vaguer without a back cover wink.gif Nice acquisition.

There is dirt on the cover. Trust me there. Oh and NBCC = non breaking color creases. That's jive for a book that hasn't reached it's "full potential". Oh carp, more double talk again. tongue.gif

It's possible it may be a 9.0...most people won't grade a book without a back cover scan-fyi.

I looked at the scan but didn't get to respond in time...I also noticed the slight soiling & spine wear. Still a great book but 8.0/8.5 from me too.

By the way, welcome to the boards!