• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if SNOWBALL is still alive? confused-smiley-013.gif

Snowball was killed in the first episode! Remember? Marge was writing the Christmas cards and she mentioned how they now have "Snowball II" after Snowball I's unfortunate demise?

Sheesh.

Snowball was killed in the first episode! Remember? Marge was writing the Christmas cards and she mentioned how they now have "Snowball II" after Snowball I's unfortunate demise?

Sheesh.

Thanks for the info MK...... tongue.gif

Sheesh.

I am nothing if not informative.

Sheesh.

Nothing it is.......

Sheesh.

Nothing it is.......

I always thought he was less than nothing. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sheesh.

Nothing it is.......

I always thought he was less than nothing. confused-smiley-013.gif

You're both right! Oh, and I hate you.

Eighteen days with no Crisis...

Going into withdrawals so bad this sign makes me laugh:

TN_fhsr103.JPG

Maybe if I call her out House she will appear again it worked last time.

JOANNA ......JOANNA.....YOOO-HOOOO JOANNA!!!!! smirk.gif

By the way House whats up with the Gerber Photo Journals?..no PM response frown.gif

TN_fhsr103.JPG

By the way House whats up with the Gerber Photo Journals?..no PM response frown.gif

You sent a PM? Man, I need to get a better wrench to tighten these bolts in my neck... They keep coming loose...

As for Joanna, I know she is busy, and this shouldn't be at the top of her to-do list... Just wanted her to know we're still fans... Gotta spread the love, you know? tongue.gif

TN_fhsr103.JPG

You sent a PM? Man, I need to get a better wrench to tighten these bolts in my neck... They keep coming loose...

As for Joanna, I know she is busy, and this shouldn't be at the top of her to-do list... Just wanted her to know we're still fans... Gotta spread the love, you know? tongue.gif

Darn well it worked last time I called her out she was working on it. I gotta remember to keep a copy of the PM'S in my sent box just sent you one back hope you got it.

My deepest apologies to everyone for the delay.

I do have a question, though, and maybe you guys can help me. In the last part, I included the "newbies" who signed up in the newbie thread. However, it soon became apparent that some, if not most, of them were just shills. I want to know which names are shills and which are genuine newbies (it's important for the story). These are the names I included in the story:

The Lurkers

(otis)

(Aces)

(mrwoogieman)

(Fokker)

(dillmeister)

Which are shills? I have my own theories, but I want to hear yours. When I have a consensus, I can finish the next chapter.

-- Joanna