• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

My only criticism of this Crisis story is that there aren't enough lawyers in it. tongue.gif

or accountants...and Greggy doesn't count

No...I'm an auditor. Accounting is for geeks! cool.gif

Joanna, you can write whatever you want about me, i'll get a kick out of it!!! I be honered to be in your story!!! Us Punyhumans will have to deal with the horrors you unleash on us!!!! 893whatthe.gifflowerred.gif

My only criticism of this Crisis story is that there aren't enough lawyers in it. tongue.gif

Accountants get the chicks ...Dork!!

So...that's why they need to cook the books afterwards. Someone has to pay for them. BTW....later...and stop ruining this thread! tongue.gif

So...that's why they need to cook the books afterwards. Someone has to pay for them. BTW....later...and stop ruining this thread! tongue.gif

shut your piehole!

Okay, I've got Fantasyfootballbono and Puny Human in. You want to be in, Deathlok? Just agree to give up all rights to human dignity and you're on the list (i.e. read the note I wrote to FFB and if that sounds cool, I'll happily add you).

-- Joanna

Okay, I've got Fantasyfootballbono and Puny Human in. You want to be in, Deathlok? Just agree to give up all rights to human dignity and you're on the list (i.e. read the note I wrote to FFB and if that sounds cool, I'll happily add you).

-- Joanna

human dignity....I have none left.....so do with my character what you will. I can laugh at myself....then again so can everyone else. sorry.gif

Just have your characters starting person_without_enough_empathying about one seller not shipping a book that the buyer bought from ebay, and poof, you'll need me in your story.

Okee doke, you're on the list.

I don't know when I'll be adding you guys; it depends on when I need new characters in the story. But you'll all show up at some point.

FlyingDonut has been CONSPICUOUSLY absent of late. Off saving the world, or something.

Coming up next.

Here's the order:

• Solar Powers in the land of Dinosaurs (Dinosaur Comic)
  • Hostess Horde in Neanderthals (Romance Comic)
  • N'Superables in 30's Chicago (Detective Comic)
  • Hero Squadron in WWII (War Comic)
  • Marvelous Four in Tombstone (Western Comic)
  • The Villains in the boarding house (Pre-code horror comic)
  • The Bad Brigade in jail (Funny Animal Comic)
  • The JBH at the beginning of time (the actual storyline we're supposed to be following)

There's also the Time Masters, who are watching all of this. I should get back to them at some point, now that I think of it. Anyway, since we just had the Bad Brigade and the Funny Animals, next is the JBH at the beginning of time.

-- Joanna

Which team am I with again? 893frustrated.gif

You're with the N'Superables in 30's Chicago in the Detective Comic.

Am I still dead? cool.gif Wait.. I'm undead... am I still undead? cool.gifcool.gif

You are dead, but currently alive because you slipped into the timestream when you were still alive, prior to your death. I believe you are with the JBH at the betginning of time, so your segment is coming up next.

-- Joanna