• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

I got some good news recently. The two books I wrote are going to be published in the US by Viking/Penguin. That's a really big, prestigious publisher, so it's a real coup for my resumé. That means they should be available in all major book stores.

Yeeha!

-- Joanna

I got some good news recently. The two books I wrote are going to be published in the US by Viking/Penguin. That's a really big, prestigious publisher, so it's a real coup for my resumé. That means they should be available in all major book stores.

Yeeha!

-- Joanna

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeha!

-- Joanna

acclaim.gif

Yeeha!

-- Joanna

Sweet Joanna! Congrats! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Now we'll know someone famous!!!! wink.gif

I just talked to my editor, and she told me that it's not a done deal yet (she had thought it was). But that the papers are very close to being signed. So basically, it could still fall through. But things look good for it to happen.

And now I'm working on another pitch.

-- Joanna

893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif Congrats, Joanna! grin.gif

Yeeha!

-- Joanna

I just talked to my editor, and she told me that it's not a done deal yet (she had thought it was). But that the papers are very close to being signed. So basically, it could still fall through. But things look good for it to happen.

And now I'm working on another pitch.

-- Joanna

This is still fantastic news, Joanna!!! Good luck and Congratulations!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You guys are the best. Thank you Ricky, Beyonder and Chris!
flowerred.gif

Quit beggin', Troll! shocked.gif

Pitiful, isn't it? Just pitiful. sign-funnypost.gif

Screw you hipster! 893applaud-thumb.gif