• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM RBION #22

7 posts in this topic

The structure of this RANDOM HOUSE FILE COPY is great as far as corners go, my concern is the spine stress. This copy has only 2 CBC spine stress, NO NCBC, and a slight ding in the URC bc. Everything else is what it appears.

BIG SCANS

FRONT

1349879-ripleybelieveitornot_22_raw_9_4_oww_a.jpg

1349879-ripleybelieveitornot_22_raw_9_4_oww_a.jpg.4639e85b8f0de4972de56c76315d72f6.jpg

i'd give it a "i thought Sterling only collected uberHG" 9.0, on account of the listed flaws.

no deduction for the obvious RE trimming. poke2.gif just kidding. it does look kind of funky, but i doubt it's had work done to it

I'm taking this and the other 3 books back. The first round from the seller was FANTASTIC and graded very well. Not so with this batch-at least not on the more desirable earlier issues.

Sal, that cut is familiar to me on many of these RH issues. Definitely not trimmed IMO, but I'm no resto expert.