• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little GPA info if you please

22 posts in this topic

past 12 months

- - - Aug 2005

- - - Sep 2005

- $124.50 - Oct 2005

- $112.50 - Nov 2005

- - - Dec 2005

(2) $162.49 199/124 Jan 2006

- $150.00 - Feb 2006

- $113.72 - Mar 2006

12 month average (9) 140.05

I don't know, if it's an occasional one from different forumites that someone's real curious about, I don't mind doing it. (think I've only done it once, unvolunteered) If it was the same forumite over and over that's a different thing, that's not right.

I find this kind of request a tad disrespectful. GPA is a contributing member here and puts out a fine product - it's only $6.50 / month fergawdsakes makepoint.gif

so we shouldn't list overstreet prices in our BIN's either because you have to buy the book? screwy.gif

Seeing the sales data in threads here and there made me pay for the service.

I suspected the same thing, I think seeing a little data here and there is actually good advertisement for the service....

I actually did subscribe to it for a couple of months but only used it once in awhile. I liked for when I was making large purchases, but I don't make those often enough to warrant a subscription to the service. For this reason, I cancelled my account. I figured since there were some on this board that use it a lot, I would see if someone could post stats for that one book considering I just wanted to get a price in my head for a future purchase.

Maybe GPA should come out with a service for those of us who only need to look up 5 to 10 items per month, say for $2 to $3. Those who really get into it would at some point probably move up to a full service account. The rest will just have to troll heritage, pedigree and comiclink once they have used up there max number of inquiries.

Easy for me to suggest since I'm not writing the code for searching their database.

I actually did subscribe to it for a couple of months but only used it once in awhile. I liked for when I was making large purchases, but I don't make those often enough to warrant a subscription to the service. For this reason, I cancelled my account. I figured since there were some on this board that use it a lot, I would see if someone could post stats for that one book considering I just wanted to get a price in my head for a future purchase.

same thing for me...i subscribe for 3 months i think...now that heritage provides free GPA when you're bidding on their book its not that usefull as before.