• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deep River Comics

3 posts in this topic

Anyone familiar with Deep River Comics on EBay. They seem to have a lot of the keys for sale, but don't provide grading.

Comments on pricing, quality (i.e does complete mean complete), packaging would be appreciated.

their grading would be suspect anyway, and their pricing is high.

I was the second high bidder on a HOS 92 from them, and they sent me a 2nd chance offer within minutes of the auction ending.

the original auction had a tiny little picture and I asked them to confirm that this was the actual item they were selling to me, as their auction text is a bit ambiguous. (and they never got back to me, suffice to say I declined the 2nd chance)

I won an ASM 31 from them the other day (CGC graded) the auction states £3 shipping, but they charged me £6. I queried this and they said the £6 was the standard for cgc shipping, but nowhere is this mentioned.

along with them being a very bad abuser of keyword spamming, I'd recommend being a bit careful.

there is no doubt they have the items they are selling. but make sure you ask for extra scans if planning on bidding on anything of value, and ensure that they confirm the item they send you a pic of is the one you are bidding on.

Anyone familiar with Deep River Comics on EBay. They seem to have a lot of the keys for sale, but don't provide grading.

Comments on pricing, quality (i.e does complete mean complete), packaging would be appreciated.

All I can say is that I really, really hate their keyword spamming..... frustrated.gif