• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You Can Have Dinner With Chuck Rozanski & Jim Lee

16 posts in this topic

Ah, yet again Chuck shows us what an arse he really is:

All proceeds from this auction (minus all eBay fees) will be donated by Mile High Comics to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund

Chuck, why don't you just go the full mile and donate the entire amount and eat the ebay fees?

What a turd . . .

DAM

All proceeds from this auction (minus all eBay fees) will be donated by Mile High Comics to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund

Chuck, why don't you just go the full mile and donate the entire amount and eat the ebay fees?

What a turd . . .

DAM

DUDE! He's gotta cover the $1600 to rent a U-Haul to get his newest mother lode through hell and high water, he can't be frittering money away on stuff like the CBLDF!

DUDE! He's gotta cover the $1600 to rent a U-Haul to get his newest mother lode through hell and high water, he can't be frittering money away on stuff like the CBLDF!

And he's gotta pay protection money to the Comic Book Mafia..........give the cheap bastich a break. 27_laughing.gif

Um, if I pay extra, can I NOT be seated next to Chuck?

Gotta give him PR props, though - he milked publicity outta winning the original auction, now derives more publicity from donating part of his 'winnings' via an eBay auction that another 1,000 comic book fans have already looked at ...

What a turd . . .

DAM

How much would the ebay fees be?

Chuckie boy might be a greedy little imp but he sure is a proficient businessman. He's like one of those 19th century carnival barkers selling snake-oil while announcing the two headed bearded lady show on the side. He knows how to attract an "audience" and make something out of nothing. There's enough foolish consumers around to gobble it all up too.

What a turd . . .

DAM

How much would the ebay fees be?

Let's see now.....

Cost of E-bay commision about................................12.35

Cost of listing........................................................... 3.15

Time /cost for employee/daughter

to make listing 1/4 hour............................................235.00

Electricity used while listing add............................... 5.78

Dell computer to run add..........................................1700.00

Scanner.................................................................. 650.00

Printer..................................................................... 525.00

4 year education for employee/daughter

to learn how to use computer................................... 89,000.00

grand total .............................................................$92,131.28

And that's taking a loss on time taken to make the dinner reservations.

Jonny D.

I would have absolutely nothing to say to either of them. I like Jim Lee's art, but I wouldn't have any more to say to him than I would to anyone else.

As for Chuck, there would be no words. I'd probably just dunk his head in his soup and walk off. That may be worth the money....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now, auction off a ticket to one of those Maxim parties, and watch how fast I empty my wallet. grin.gif

What a turd . . .

DAM

Chuck was the winning bidder of the ebay auction for Jim Lee in the first place. All that money went to CBLD. Chuck auctioned Thor #156 and donated all that money ($5,000+) to CBLD. Now he's having another auction to support CBLD and you think he's an "arse" and "turd" because he's deducting ebay fees! 893whatthe.gifsumo.gif

What a turd . . .

DAM

Chuck was the winning bidder of the ebay auction for Jim Lee in the first place. All that money went to CBLD. Chuck auctioned Thor #156 and donated all that money ($5,000+) to CBLD. Now he's having another auction to support CBLD and you think he's an "arse" and "turd" because he's deducting ebay fees! 893whatthe.gifsumo.gif

what he said

What a turd . . .

DAM

Most definitely - if he is going to do something, why not do it all out? The ebay fees would be another $20 and you're right - if I rememeber correctly the JIm Lee auction cleared $6K and the Thor was $5,000.01. He obviously could have afforded the ebay fees (which will be less than $25 dollars).

Doesn't it seem a bit illogical to you to with hold that money, especially after he has already given so much?

DAM

Doesn't it seem a bit illogical to you to with hold that money, especially after he has already given so much?

DAM

Actually. . .you're right. It doesn't make a lot of sense. I can't argue with your logic. blush.gif