• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeph Loeb/Tim Sale questions

14 posts in this topic

I've recently been reading their three Batman TPB's: The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, Haunted Knight. I've just discovered these two and have really gotten to like this creative team.

Do they have anymore Batman works? What are some other works that I should look at from these two?

Are there any plans for these two to do another collaboration?

Any advice is appreciated.

Some Marvel minis:

Daredevil: Yellow

Hulk: Gray

Spider-Man: Blue

Whats up with the colors in the title..

The "Yellow" in DD and the "Grey" in Hulk refer to their original costume/color.

I think Spidey "Blue" is more in reference to his moods/emotions as it recounts his love affair with Gwen.

Those are just my guesses. I enjoyed Spidey: Blue. Hulk: Grey was OK. Superman for All Seasons was very good.

Some Marvel minis:

Daredevil: Yellow

Hulk: Gray

Spider-Man: Blue

Whats up with the colors in the title..

The "Yellow" in DD and the "Grey" in Hulk refer to their original costume/color.

I think Spidey "Blue" is more in reference to his moods/emotions as it recounts his love affair with Gwen.

Those are just my guesses. I enjoyed Spidey: Blue. Hulk: Grey was OK. Superman for All Seasons was very good.

I know where the colors come from.. makepoint.gif..My point is why do they put it in the title.Maybe they couldnt come up with one..

I've read Hulk:Grey and DD:Yellow, and they both fell pretty flat (especially for the cover price!). I've heard that of the "color" stories, Spidey was the best. I liked the three Batman TPBs you listed.