• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very special Kudos to Redhook

28 posts in this topic

I first wanted to post that in the special kudos thread, but in fact i decided to post here, i think Brad deserves it.

Ok here's the story:

In december 2005 i bought a lot of Iron man comics on Ebay.

The seller didn't want to ship to France so i asked Brad if he could help me and have the books shipped to him. Brad agreed and he even proposed me to have all my purchases in the US shipped to him.

Well, eight months later, i have just received a big package from Brad and i must say that yesterday was like Christmas for me yay.gif

Next week i'll begin to scan all my purchases from the beginning of 2006 and will add my kudos to all the forum's members i have bought comics from thumbsup2.gif

Brad, again, thanks you very much. You certainly save me a signifiant amount of money. I know that he took you time to store all my purchases and prepare the big jumbo package thumbsup2.gif

That's why i love this board and that's something i'll never forget.

Nice, 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just make sure your not getting photoshop copies of the books, we all know how good he is. poke2.gif

I was tempted to add red date stamps to all of Dave's books, but I resisted. smirk.gif

You mean thnx for shipping me all my books, minus the Green Rivers dont you Osborn?

j/k

That is indeed a story worth telling, and one of the many reasons we all continue to call this place our home away from home.

Look foward to seeing some of the books.

Ze-

this is a great story

I have a similar arrangement with a long time friend of mine in the states who collects all my cgc wins for me, and then ships them on to me in a big box (many thanks to the people from this forum I've done deals with either on here, or on Ebay who've shipped things to my friend)

it's great to hear that someone from the forum is prepared to do something like this to help one of us pesky europeans out smile.gif

there really are some great people on here.

Nice to hear....

Uh. 8 months is kind of a long time to ship something isn't it? poke2.gif

wink.gif Well, the last package didn't arrive till about two weeks ago. Dave kept telling me...."This will be the last one!".......but then he kept finding something else he couldn't resist, and I held up the shipment each time.

Anybody here familiar with that sentiment? smirk.gif