• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was Black Cat's mask a little too goofy for anyone else?

6 posts in this topic

I hesistated on picking Claws up on Wednesday (but might go back later). Something about that mask just didn't make me want to plunk down the $3.99. Even the ever-so-popular Wolverine wasn't enough to make me want to buy issue #1.

I haven't visited the shop yet this week, but the writing team is enough for me to take a stab.

Yeah, that is what initially got me flipping through the book. I'm near my shop again tomorrow. I'll have to check the book out again.

It has about the worst artwork I've ever seen. Linsner simply should not draw a man. Wolverine was absolutely absurd looking.

It was so bad, I skipped it. And that's saying a lot as I like Wolverine enough to give most books a try.

Kraven was drawn so horribly it was laughable. I could do better, seriously.

Anyone actually read it? I'd love to know if that was good.

Pat

i looked at the first page and put it back on the shelf. Now i did pick up that new ennis/robertson book and it looks like it has alot of promise.