• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Overstreet monthly CGC publication

18 posts in this topic

Overstreet Comic Price Review ( OCPR ) the one to contain sales reports on CgC books graded 9.0 - 10.0 - $75.00 a year/12 and you can order # 3 in this month's previews. Looks cool (besides if you get all #1's) Edited by Tom Gordon formerly of Monumental Collecibles. This guy knows comics...

Don't miss the first issue!

As we mentioned in our last e-mail, subscriptions are now available for

our new monthly newsletter, Overstreet's Comic Price Review, but don't

delay... we're printing to order so place your subscription now!

Subscriptions for one year (12 issues) are $75.00 U.S. and $112.00

Canada.

International subscription inquiries are welcome.

To subscribe, call toll free (888) 375-9800 speak with either Sara

(ext.

410) or Jamie (ext. 249). Visa and MasterCard are accepted.

You can also subscribe by mailing your payment to OCPR, Gemstone

Publishing, Inc., 1966 Greenspring Drive, Timonium, MD 21093. Checks,

money orders, Visa and MasterCard are accepted by mail.

subscriptions are now available for

our new monthly newsletter, Overstreet's Comic Price Review,

That's not sounding so good. A newsletter? For over $6 an issue? ($9.40 US for us in Canada!) It'd better be more than the size of a high school handout. mad.gif

we're printing to order

Another retailer IQ test. LH, pay attention. grin.gif

I stopped by my LCS and they knew NOTHING about this. He looked thru preveiws and couldn't find it. I had to email h a copy of a email I received about it. Are the local tores carrying it,because mine sure wasn't going to.

I stopped by my LCS and they knew NOTHING about this. He looked thru preveiws and couldn't find it. I had to email h a copy of a email I received about it. Are the local tores carrying it,because mine sure wasn't going to.

I'm having the same problem here in the U.K. According to my local dealer the new publication will begin with issue 3 as listed in Previews, whilst the first 2 issues will have to be found from another venue. Can someone from Gemstone please advise me on where to purchase issue 1 & 2 from? 893frustrated.gif

Thanks

If your local comicshop orders CBM or advertises in the big Ostreet, they will undoubtedly order the Price Review #1 & 2. Else pick them up from the big summer comicons like San Diego or Wizard Chicago direct from the Diamond/Gemstone booth. gossip.gif