• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny Art Day!

12 posts in this topic

I was only passing by, and he was just zipping it up, I didn't ask questions, just poked my head over the few others he gave a glance to, as they picked up their chins.

It was the first booth (I believe) immediatly to the right of the entrance, along the wall. If I recall, that booth also had some original art, (and maybe cartoon cells?) as well as some silver age comics. In fact, I believe I was attempting to buy one of his 94's just an hour or two earlier.

I really regret not paying better attention to the conversation. Just one of those short moments where you lose your other senses to put more energy into the one (sight wink.gif ). It would be a highly effective way to hypnotize someone... more so than a spinny-swirly device anyway.

He had a whole portfolio of stuff, but I don't remember anything else. He set it on the booth's table for a minute, but it was portable for the most part. Given the value, I assume he was attempting to sell it that day. It's possible that he was just showing it off, but I wouldn't imagine it would be worth whatever possible damage or theft.

Surely someone else must have seen it, or know who has it?