• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC strike

240 posts in this topic

I think its his third or fourth..

It's his fourth...but I *think* the ones from the "penalty box" days are not counted anymore.

Tom Murmane got his 5th strike a few weeks ago but next to his 4th strike it said "second strike"

I would hate to see Vince go....you need all flavors in the world

Three strikes in a year gets you the boot.

Unless you're Deathlok.

Right, but I'm not Deathlok, and you're not Deathlok, and......well, only Deathlok is Deathlok so.......

Thank goodness! devil.gif

Perhaps if JC read some moderns he'd have less time in which to get into trouble?

This is something I've often wondered about him...sometimes I get the impression he does'nt own any comics, but is just reliving some bad school memory every nite, because some comic geek actually humiliated him in some way 30 years ago...and he comes on here to vent his spleen on the rest of us.

All in all he amuses me, he called me a hyper nerd shill last nite...which I thought was pretty funny if a little ludicrous.

I must admit, I do like winding him up, but hell he deserves it, basically becos' he has single handedly been responsible for putting many many people off contributing to these forums, people who had positive contribution to input.

I like the fact that he's been banned for a while.

This place is like a drug to him, he needs it more than it needs him...its quite sad really.

In honor of JC, I changed my avatar to better suit my personality.

Feel free to use it, so when JC comes back he wont have to call us all Pencil Thin Nerdsticks.He will see we have accepted our role.

He is nothing more then a wolf is sheeps clothing. Who I feel, does what he does for effect(mostly). I just dont understand why he takes it to such extremes. He was either off his meds yesterday, or was on a mission to get what was the obvious conclusion to his antics.

A strike.

Ze-

Boo bring back your other avatar.. sumo.gif We all know your a Pencil Thin Nerdstickspoke2.gif

Were there pm's involved? All I saw JC do was speak up when Comiclink spammed another member's sale thread.

Exactly, and I'm hoping CL got BANNED for that, if I get a Strike for highlighting a major forum transgression.

CL popped into Bob's For Sale Thread and posted a HUGE Spam post for his upcoming auctions - WTF is up with that?

Were there pm's involved? All I saw JC do was speak up when Comiclink spammed another member's sale thread.

Exactly, and I'm hoping CL got BANNED for that, if I get a Strike for highlighting a major forum transgression.

CL popped into Bob's For Sale Thread and posted a HUGE Spam post for his upcoming auctions - WTF is up with that?

popcorn.gif

He did it in CL's thread AFTER we pulled CL's part of the Blazingbob thread.

Not true, and if you did, it had to be right while I was posting that reply, because I naturally went from Point A to Point B to post it. Are you finally going to ban me, and are setting the stage using this type of excuse?

P.S. So where is CL's strike for SPAMMING Bob's for sale thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

OK, two threads on this and I still have no freaking clue what happened. Can anyone give me the scoop of info without the side of sarcasm please?

1) ComicLink jumped into BlazingBob's for sale thread, and spammed it with a HUGE notice for his upcoming auctions, a duplicate of what he originally posted in his own thread.

2) A few voiced their displeasure using emoticons.

3) I popped in, and as usual, voiced what others were thinking and openly asked WTF CL was doing, hijacking Bob's thread with his SPAM.

4) Right after, I found CL's original auction post, saw some were jabbing him about his "case stickers" and asked him why he was spamming/hijacking other threads.

I get a strike, and CL gets off scot free... bizarre.

OK, two threads on this and I still have no freaking clue what happened. Can anyone give me the scoop of info without the side of sarcasm please?

1) ComicLink jumped into BlazingBob's for sale thread, and spammed it with a HUGE notice for his upcoming auctions, a duplicate of what he originally posted in his own thread.

2) A few voiced their displeasure using emoticons.

3) I popped in, and as usual, voiced what others were thinking and openly asked WTF CL was doing, hijacking Bob's thread with his SPAM.

4) Right after, I found CL's original auction post, saw some were jabbing him about his "case stickers" and asked him why he was spamming/hijacking other threads.

I get a strike, and CL gets off scot free... bizarre.

For the record...that is exactly what happened. I think the term "hass" was used though.

Pretty lame strike.

See ya later. I gotta go foster some constructive discourse. angel.gif