• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League of America #1--Ed Benes pages now available!

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to mention that Ed's original artwork from Justice League of America #1 is now available for presale. Ed's pages from Supergirl 6 are also currently available. Artwork can be found at: www.edbenesart.com

Also, please note: there are two different pages of available JLA artwork (Ed is getting the first 26 pages or so)

Thanks,

Court Gebeau

www.comiconart.com

www.edbenesart.com

Wow. Those are pretty nice pages. Prices are fairly reasonable but I'll hold out for now for a nice GL page wink.gif

Thought they did a good job in this issue on Red Tornado -- paraphrasing you, Court -- I've never been a big Red Tornado fan, but this issue made me think I *could* be...

Happy hunting to all...

J

Yes, I believe so. Ed should get the first 26 pages or so. From what I've been told, though, Sandra plans on keeping her pages for the time being.
Damn I really wanted to get a nice Arsenal page. I guess I will have plenty of chances in the near future.

Damn I really wanted to get a nice Arsenal page. I guess I will have plenty of chances in the near future.

I thought they handled Roy in a pretty classy way in this issue too. Plus teaming him with Hal to lead off kind of keeps the tradition alive of the Lantern and the Arrow.

J

Man, I'm getting the itch for my 1st piece of OA to put in my computer room. If I had the funds, I buy one of these in a heartbeat. The one of the chest/symbols is really cool. Kudos to that person who picked it up.

Man, I'm getting the itch for my 1st piece of OA to put in my computer room. If I had the funds, I buy one of these in a heartbeat. The one of the chest/symbols is really cool. Kudos to that person who picked it up.
hi.gif

I thought they handled Roy in a pretty classy way in this issue too. Plus teaming him with Hal to lead off kind of keeps the tradition alive of the Lantern and the Arrow.

J

That was my favorite part of the issue.