• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

See, now this kills me. An ASM #1 currently going for less than $500 and probably around 2.0 (small pics). ASM Auction With a seller rating of (1) though, I wouldn't even think twice of dropping any large amount of cash on a new dealer.

John, that'd be cool- shoot me some pics and maybe we just toss it in with the ASM 13. BTW, my LCS had a nice looking copy of 29 for $175 and it looked to be in really nice shape. LMK if you want me to snap some shots for you.

See, now this kills me. An ASM #1 currently going for less than $500 and probably around 2.0 (small pics). ASM Auction With a seller rating of (1) though, I wouldn't even think twice of dropping any large amount of cash on a new dealer.

John, that'd be cool- shoot me some pics and maybe we just toss it in with the ASM 13. BTW, my LCS had a nice looking copy of 29 for $175 and it looked to be in really nice shape. LMK if you want me to snap some shots for you.

That was the plan! Pictures, are you sure? It's a solid 1.0.

You know, I just checked that auction out and something looks funny to me about the price circle in the upper left-hand corner. Is it just me or is that a pence copy? He doesn't state that it is, but I'd swear it is.

Dude... nice spot on that one! lol I guess I was bothered more by his low rating that I didn't bother really looking at that- not that I'm in a spot right now to buy one at this point in time. Most likely why it sold for below GPA...

My Spidey run includes AF 15 and ASM 1-200, plus the GS's and Annuals from that era. Actually, Spider-Man was the first major run that I pursued and completed, although at that time there weren't as many back issues of it.

Anyway, I've been scanning a few covers. These are not HG copies, but they're solid readers. I've had them for a long time.

AmazingFantasy15.jpg